3DCeram attends FormNext from 14th to 17th November 2017.
3 novembre 2017
FormNext 2017, exhibition on the next generation of manufacturing technologies.
Visit our Booth #3.0-C09
Come to visit us and get introduced to the most advanced solutions for Ceramics Additive Manufacturing.
Ceramaker® additive manufacturing line: cutting edge innovation!
- Additive manufacturing enters a new dimension: build your multi-materials parts with the new hybrid 3D printing line.
- Ceramaker 900, the SLA 3D Printer with a high-resolution laser and the largest printing plateform.
- Ceramaker 100 with the high- resolution laser and a smaller tray.
- Equipment for cleaning, debinding and sintering.
A service offer to boost your ceramic project!
- Training and service packs for Ceramaker customers: training, technical support, on line assitance to get the best of your additive manufacturing line.
- On demand service:
- OptiCeram service, topological optimization to reduce manufacturing costs and increase part’s performance and functionalities.
- On-demand 3D printing service to manufacture your parts and help you develop and fine tune your process.
- Audit, dedicated training…
3DMix range of ceramic pastes
- A range of ceramic pastes that achieve optimal printing results: zirconia, alumina and HAP/TCP.
- On-demand formulation service:
- definition of the printing parameters
- definition of the sintering parameters
Aerospace, Medical and advanced industries already rely on 3DCeram, come to visit us and don’t miss the opportunity to give new dimension to your ceramic project !
Sign-up for your free personal entry badge, here