3DCERAM 4.0: integrated and automated line for the additive manufacturing of ceramic parts.
3DCeram-Sinto relied on its 3D printing expertise and experience in designing Ceramaker printers to develop an industrial line.
Add an industrial dimension to your ceramics additive manufacturing unit with an automated line designed around the CERAMAKER C9 printer.
- Fully automated,
- High efficiency, no downtime, optimized printing rate,
- Recovery of unpolymerized ceramic paste to reduce costs.
The 3DCeram 4.0 line is fully automated, including parts cleaning. Only one operator is required to remove the parts of the printing tray for the controls and to place them on the refractory tray before debinding and sintering.
Ceramaker C9 printer in automatic version
Its large plate (300 x 300 x 100 mm) is particularly suitable for industrial productions.
- The paste feed is automatic, as is the reset of the blade (reset of its position).
- At the end of the process, the unpolymerized paste is collected in the print tray and placed automatically in the dispenser.
Robotic arm ensure all handling operations
The arm ensure the handling of the printing and sintering trays:
- positionning of the tray in the printer for printing,
- evacuation to the cleaning booths after printing,
- taking the refractory tray back into the oven,
- evacuation of the tray after sintering for storage.
Two automated cleaning booths
- A cabin dedicated to the evacuation and recycling of unpolymerized ceramic paste residues.
- A cabin dedicated to a finer cleaning by gentle spraying.
The parts are moved to the operator to finalize the cleaning and place the parts on the sintering tray.
Designed in partnership with thermic experts, these kilns meet the needs of the industry. The most elaborate one is a self-reverse, double bell kiln.
One side is used for debinding and the other for sintering. It is not necessary to cool the products after debinding, they can be sintered directly.
- Saving time (debinding and sintering time can be reduced to 34 hours compared to 120 hours on average with conventional technologies),
- Energy saving
This four is optionally equipped with a catalytic cleaning system.
The 3DCeram 4.0 line is designed to be scalable: it is possible to add an additional printer and/or a four.